Monday 2 July 2018

Slow moving

I just popped back in to see how things were looking and there still seems to be a rather healthy appetite for the various different memories, moments and meanderings described here. I'm conscious that I've been ridiculously slow in posting anything new. I blame football, life & the weather.

However, look out for the following over the coming weeks.

  • More bands that I wished I'd been in.
  • More albums no self respecting gentleman or lady should own.
  • Book of the week
  • Film of the month
  • How to make a million overnight
  • The best way to rob a hedge fund
  • MP's we have loved (in a series of 3)
  • MP's we despise (in a series of 50)
  • More strings of desire
  • The five best parties ever
  • The truth about David Icke
  • Britain's favourite boxers
  • Salad Cream v HP Sauce
  • And a message from our sponsors
...Perhaps


No comments: