Monday 9 March 2009

Gentlemen's Outfitters

The time is getting very close for me to pep up my wardrobe with a couple of new suits. Having previously had the overwhelming pleasure of enjoying the fine work of Mr Eddie and Chris Kerr and even the off peg elegance of Mr Paul Smith, I have started trawling the backstreets of Sydney to find a suitable replacement for my by now more time worn suits.

Sadly with no success. It seems that the nearest decent outfitters is in Rome. Although I have to confess to not having tried Bangkok or Hong Kong tailors yet. My gut feeling however is that they won't be up to the mark, especially for my proposed Harris Tweed suit - ideal for the subtropical climes! So, I shall have to wait until my trip back to blighty in July! Oh, didn't I mention the fact that I'm coming home?

No comments: